MORTGAGE IN TURKEY
How to get a Mortgage from DenizBank?
- Please bring all the required information to the nearest branch of your new house. Together with the branch you will discuss all the conditions and benefits of the loan
- After your approval we will complete the application form and start the application procedure
- The bank will send a appraiser to you house to value your property
- Maximum 5 working days later the branch will inform you about the offering that we can do to you
- You will be handed out the pre term sheet that you can use as our written promise to you
- After presenting the pre term sheet to you, you are asked to sign the pre term sheet and pay the commitment fee
- After signing a period of maximum four months starts to arrange:
- DASK: (nature disaster insurance)
- House insurance; İskan Ruhsati (house permission)
- Approval of the ministry of Defense (Savunma Bakanliği)
- Tax number and opening a demand deposit account
- After collection of all the documents mentioned above the bank will give its final approval will make an appointment to pay out the loan and put the mortgage on the title deed at the Tapu office
Off Plan Mortgages
DenizBank makes deals with project developers to finance uncompleted houses in a project. Sometimes DenizBank gives loans before completion of the house or gives you upfront the commitment that DenizBank will pay out a loan after completion at upfront agreed conditions. Go to you nearest branch to ask for our current joint promotion with develops and ask for the special conditions.
Documents To Be Provided
- Turkish Tax Number
- Bank Account
- Appraisal Report (€300)
- Application Form
- Passport Copy
- Copy of Residential Permit
- Credit Bureau Record from Home Country
- Copy of Utility Bill from Home Country
- Proof of Income
- Available in New Turkish Lira, Euro, Dollar, GB Pounds.
- Maximum loan term of 10 years.
- Maximum loan –to-value (LTV) ratio of 60% of the appraised value.
- Maximum loan amount of 500,000 YTL or equivalent foreign currencies
- Life insurance, personal house insurance and natural disaster insurance will be requested
*** For more information please log onto http://www.denizbank.com/EN/Credits/Mortgage/